INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The type of personal information we collect (if applicable) includes the following:
- Contact information including email address and, in some instances, telephone number,
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions
- Facebook or Instagram user ID if you contacted us using social media,
- Recipient names and addresses where you have sent a gift directly to recipient at alternative address,
- IP address h) your marketing communication preferences
- your purchase history with us
- your browsing history on our website or We collect personal information from you when you
- Sign up for our mailing list,
- Purchase a product from us,
- E-mail us or post content on our social media pages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from the company.
You warrant that the information you give us is true, accurate and current and you shall inform us of any changes made to it. You shall not pretend to be any other person when providing us with this information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
We use such personal information collected through this Website for the purposes of:
- Sending Notifications
- Fulfilling Orders
- Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services
- For customer service and resolution purposes
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website.
- We may store the personal information that you give to us in our databases. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using the Services.
- We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from the company. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer need our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us and you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
- If for some reason you believe that you have received any SPAM e-mail from us which you have not authorised us to send you, please inform us immediately by emailing us..
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
Our fulfilment partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order;
We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside your country of residence;
We shall not sell, share, hire or otherwise deal in any of your personal information or Registration Information with third parties unless you give us specific permission to do so when you register or through a subsequent affirmative confirmation on the Services.
SECURITY: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep your details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering through the Services.