Our Healthcare support workers work across a variety of settings, from mental health to adult services. The choice is yours. Our healthcare support worker will work under the supervision of a healthcare professional, supporting them and helping patients on their journey back to full health.
Type of duties include.
- To build professional rapport with patients,
- communicate with the service users in a way that respects their views, autonomy, and culture.
- Effective communication with all professionals concerned with the patient’s care.
- Ensure patient confidentiality is always maintained.
- To report effectively to the team on patient’s progress and performance in relation to the patient goals.
- Achieving Ambitions-
- Delivering Excellence-For service users, for your teams, for our organisation
- Ensure our client and partners deserve nothing less.
- To ensure that up to date records and activity data are maintained in accordance with Professional Standards and the business requirements.