Our Healthcare Assistant, working to the standards set out in the Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers, they will support and implement the delivery of care to patients within a community setting as part of a team and under the direction of a registered professional.
We have many Flexible workers to ensure that we meet the needs of your patients’ group. We have full capacity to cover your business or healthcare organisation. Our workers are available to serve you anytime in 365 days in a year.
Type of duties include.
- To undertake a broad range of care support activities and duties relating to the care of patients with end-of-life care needs.
- Understand the philosophy and ethos behind the care provided at Hospice, and to assist the registered nurses in developing and maintaining a safe, caring and supportive environment for patients, relatives and staff.
- Provides care for named patients with end-of-life care needs in accordance with the patient’s care plan as defined by the Hospice, with minimum direct supervision.
- Establishes and maintains effective communications with patients, carers and health professionals in a professional manner.
- Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care, and support.
- Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health, and wellbeing of patients.
- Communicate in an open and effective way to promote the health, safety and wellbeing of people who use health and care services.
- Respect a person’s right to confidentiality.
- Act in a responsible, professional manner always.
- Our services will be designed for your or your business requirements.